Wednesday, July 20, 2011

For Some Reason...

blogging was a very low priority in my life for the past couple of months.  I apologize to family and friends who haven't seen pictures of the boys in a while.  I know you are dying to see them, frankly, they are the cutest little boys in the world!

As mentioned in an earlier post, with the addition to the iphone in my life, I haven't felt the need to EVER get on my regular computer. This means, that I have failed in following any blogs! For some reason, I feel that the makers of the iphone meant for the technology to keep you more on top of things. I am probably the only person that it did the opposite for!

Needless to say, stay tuned for some serious photo overload. I will try to edit as much as I possibly can!

1 comment:

  1. right there with ya meg, im planning a big huge photo bomb on my photo blog soon when i get my act together! cant wait to see some new pics of the boys!

    ReplyDelete