"Oops" For some reason the Blue Hat Green Hat book by Sandra Boynton is really comical.
The video wasn't downloading properly and I couldn't figure out how to turn it. You can view the link at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-pULG-9Vgc.
ok, somehow i put this in my google reader wrong and have missed much. but now i'm caught up-so: your boys are BEAUTIFUL. you should have more. :) love seeing your cuties, and you! i can't believe you weren't prepared for those b&w ones-that's like us on the best, star aligned day!
when I clicked on the video it says the video is private?
ReplyDeleteme too. but I'll bet it is really cute :)
ReplyDeleteadorable. it's the best when they make each other laugh like that. makes the moments where they are making each other cry more bearable :)
ReplyDeleteHannah thought this was funny. So did I.
ReplyDeleteI especially love the way Cade throws the book at the end just to remind you, I may be a sweet brother but let's not get carried away mom :)
ReplyDeletethat is such a sweet video!
ReplyDeleteok, somehow i put this in my google reader wrong and have missed much. but now i'm caught up-so: your boys are BEAUTIFUL. you should have more. :) love seeing your cuties, and you! i can't believe you weren't prepared for those b&w ones-that's like us on the best, star aligned day!
ReplyDelete