Your hair looks great, if I forgot to do my hair we would have to cancel the whole thing. Great pictures, the kids faces are precious. I guess your face is precious too:)
you guys are so good about getting pictures taken...it has been YEARS since we have done family pictures. They turned out great, what a beautiful (and handsome...don't want the guys to get fiesty!) family!
wow i am so impressed. the pictures look fantastic. i really love the second family picture. chad's face in the first one cracks me up. it kinda has this "r we done yet. there are kids involved" look.
Beautiful family, and can I just say if you weren't so sweet I would dislike you for looking this pretty on a day you 'forgot to do your hair'! Seriously though, these are great! :)
Your hair looks great, if I forgot to do my hair we would have to cancel the whole thing.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, the kids faces are precious. I guess your face is precious too:)
you guys are so good about getting pictures taken...it has been YEARS since we have done family pictures. They turned out great, what a beautiful (and handsome...don't want the guys to get fiesty!) family!
ReplyDeleteyoure pretty :)
ReplyDeleteThe boys look like they did great, your hair looks great...great pics!!
ReplyDeletewow i am so impressed. the pictures look fantastic. i really love the second family picture. chad's face in the first one cracks me up. it kinda has this "r we done yet. there are kids involved" look.
ReplyDeleteI love all these pictures. You look fantastic and your boys are just adorable. Great photo shoot! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family, and can I just say if you weren't so sweet I would dislike you for looking this pretty on a day you 'forgot to do your hair'! Seriously though, these are great! :)
ReplyDelete